| As the amount of time spent at home has increased dramatically for most people in the last few months, we’ve seen a lot of people putting together their home wish list. Remodeling your home can bring your wish list to life! One thing we consistently see at the top of our clients’ wish lists is an updated master bathroom.|
We spend so much of our time in our bathrooms, it makes sense that we’d want to invest in making them functional and beautiful spaces. Here are 5 remodeling ideas to make the time you spend in the bathroom a little more enjoyable:
1. A Curbless Shower – Choosing a curbless shower can make it much easier to access the shower entry with a level flow of flooring. This style is aesthetically pleasing and improves the space with greater safety and functionality benefits.
2. Soaking Tub/Jacuzzi Tub – A soaking tub or jacuzzi (jetted) tub lends itself to a great way to relax at the end of a long day. The soaking tub walls are higher than standard tub walls, which allows for greater submersion depth, providing a more comfortable bathing experience.
3. Heated Floors/Warming Mat – Adding a radiant heating system beneath your tile floor or a warming mat at the foot of your shower/tub area to create a warm place to step can be an added luxury to your bathroom.
4. Skylights – Bringing in natural light creates a more welcoming environment, and can also help with practical tasks (like applying makeup). Consider bringing in more natural light by adding some skylights to your bathroom.
5. Seated Vanity Area – Having a well-light vanity area can change the tone of your mornings by creating a space to relax while getting ready.
If you’re thinking about remodeling your bathroom or have another project in mind, please reply to this email or give us a call. We’re offering virtual meetings, but we’re also starting to meet in-person (with appropriate safety measures in place, of course!).